Friday, November 13, 2009

Top 5 Hottest Female Athletes

I decided not to write too much for this piece. I don't want to come off as a chauvinistic pig or a liar either. I am a male and I enjoy watching women's athletics for its entertaining purposes just like I do the NBA or NHL. There is an added value, my eyes enjoy the sight of Maria Sharapova in spandex a lot more than Brett Favre. Here's my list for Top 5 Hottest Female Athletes


5. Sasha Cohen - 2006 Olypmic Silver Medallist was also a gymnist growing up.


4. Ashley Force chose to go into the family business (funny car drag racing).



3. Danica Patrick - Another speed demon makes my top 5 list. She competes with the big boys and kicks their butts while she's at it. She loves to (insert bad joke here).



2. Natalie Gulbis - She's a professional golfer on the LPGA tour and a former contestant of Celebrity Apprentice. She proved that she's got the connections, the brains, the athletism and the looks to succeed in everything that she does.

1. It has become cliche to put Anna Kournikova on the top of any hottest female athletes list. It would be a grave injustice if she wasn't however. She was a professional tennis player in the 1990s known more for her beauty than her aptitude on the court. She wasn't a bad player, but she just wasn't that great.

0 comments: